Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The State Of The Blog.

Jerious Norwood, a frequent visitor and constant supporter of this site, has called attention to our lack of posts. I have no defense. I'm a lazy writer with kids and a job.

What I would like to say is thanks to everyone that reads and links to Double-Nickel. You are all powerful cool. But, since I can't guarantee that the posts will pick up, I totally understand if you feel like dropping us from your links list.

I started this site to get friends together to write about sports. I saw the guys at IDYFT, seemingly old friends all, and thought what a wonderful idea, I'll copy it. Other than that had no clear idea how it would be structured.

With that in mind, I don't want to delete it. If anyone wants to post they still can. If you feel like writing about sports, drop me a line, your in.

We'll see where it goes from here.

3 comments:

Johnny Yen said...

You don't have a real job-- you work at Jury's....

Oh, wait-- so do I. Never mind.

I do hope you find the time and energy to blog. I always enjoy your takes on the Cubs.

Jerious Norwood said...

I was just giving you a little shit in the hopes that you'd blog a little more often. I like your stuff.

Phil said...

Fire lit.