Friday, January 5, 2007

Speechless


I am a MGR at a bookstore. My speciality is Shipping/Receiving. I deal with a lot of truckers. Here is a conversation I had today...


Trucker: "Hey man, you still likin' the Bucks?!?"


Me: " Yeah, they're gonna pound the Gators."


T- "Oh! You think so huh?"


M - "Yeah."


T - "Ohio State's D has never had to deal with all that speed."


M - "Dude, what do you think they said about Texas and Michigan? The Bucks can run with anyone."


T - "Whatever man, their coach is a midget."


M - " OK.. but he's a midget with a ring."


T - "Well.. Coach Meyer is better looking."


M - "What?"


T - "You know.."


M - "I guess.. what?"


T - "Sure.."


M - "Man, looks have nothing to do.."


T - "Hey! It'll be a good game right? May the best man win!"


M - "... Have a good one... "


The heart wants what it wants....


Urban IS sexy though...

1 comment:

Phil said...

Is that why Charlie Weiss is losing the big games?